Action Alerts Empower Swift Response to Negative Customer Feedback:
As 2016 kicks off, eTouchPoint is launching new Action Alerts features in our closed-loop alerting (CLA) module.
Our 7.12 release makes powerful insights accessible to CX leaders and front-line employees across the organization. With our CLA reports and dashboard enhancements, CX stakeholders can:
- Monitor employee compliance with CLA practices and processes
- View up-to-date CLA metrics by employee, group, and organization
- Engage employees in CLA activities and improve company CLA performance
We’ve also accelerated Actions Alerts functionality with the following feature advancements:
- New metrics focused on “time to action” for alert follow-up
- Expanded goal setting features for alert metrics
- Advanced search functionality to allow searches by survey response or customer demographic data
- Enhanced filtering in Action Alerts and Verbatims modules to identify alerts by employee name, type, status, sentiment, category, etc.
With eTouchPoint’s “Action Alerts” software, users receive real-time alerts every time a customer leaves a negative survey response. This real-time engagement enables our clients to take immediate action to address customer complaints, track CLA resolution activities by employee or team, and easily identify systemic issues causing customer dissatisfaction.